Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Daily Gratitude: Challenge

Day 17/365: I am grateful for the challenges that take me out of my comfort zone, stretch me in new directions, make me try things that I might not otherwise try, and give me confidence when I meet the challenge successfully.


More thoughts about challenge:

"Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
Tame the dragon and the gift is yours."

-- Noela Evans




"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."
-- Joshua J. Marine

"That we are either moving toward life or away from it is the heart of the human drama. To stand up and fight through the conflicts, confrontations, and disappointments we all encounter is the heroic challenge."
-- Dara Marks, Inside Story

 

No comments:

Post a Comment